Go Global - Storytelling contest with US $10,000 in prizes
- Local Impact — open to nonprofit organisations with a budget that is less than US$500,000
- Driving Change — open to nonprofit organisations with a budget that is US$500,000 to US$1 million
- Shifting the Future — open to nonprofit organisations with a budget that is more than US$1 million
- Unum Orbis — open to nonprofit organisations from around the world (excluding the US)
- People's Choice — inspire your community to vote for your story! (Community Voting award – open to all submissions).
Competing for Storymakers 2017 couldnt be easier and our Global partner TechSoup are offering multiple ways for your organisation to participate and learn at the same time through webiners and short online courses on production.
Make sure to also check out their FAQ for a full description of the rules and timeline for this year's contest.
Check out these great events and webinars:
|September 14th 2017||Webinar: Authentic Storytelling with Greenpeace: A 10-Step Process|
|September 28th 2017||Webinar: Production Tips with DoSomething.org|
|October 5th 2017||Twitter chat: #Storymakers2017 Topic: Around the World|
|October 12th 2017|
Digital Storytelling for Beginners Course: Our partner TechSoup have created a FREE really helpful course to help you produce and market your very own video. The course takes between 4 and 5 hoursand its super easy to sign up, to join the course,just click here.
Contest closes on 31st of October, To apply, Register here.
And don't forget to apply to this years Charity Impact Awards to celebrate the positive impact community, voluntary and charitable organisations are making in people's lives across the lenght and breadth of Ireland. Check out the local awards below.