Bytes of Learning Donation Programme
- The Bytes of Learning Donation Programme is currently available to organisations which are: (1) approved bodies authorised for tax relief on donations; (2) charitable organisations registered with the CRA; (3) sports bodies with tax exemption; or (4) companies limited by guarantee registered with the CRO and operating on a non-profit basis for the public benefit
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to eligible organisations only, not to individuals, and within the Bytes of Learning Guidelines.
- Donations are available to eligible organisations with annual budgets of €740,000 or less.
- Donations are NOT available for distribution to:
- Educational institutions; however, donations are available to schools for the disabled, parent-teacher groups, student housing organisations, student exchange programs, and similar organisations.
- Advocacy groups except for those explicitly working in human rights; drug, alcohol, and firearm policy; ecology and conservation; racial integration; or population control.
- Computer refurbishing programmes.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
^ back to top
- Up to 1 item request may be fulfilled within a fiscal year (1st July to 30th June).
- Each qualifying organisation may request a single donation within a fiscal year (1st July to 30th June).
- Bytes of Learning donated licenses may not be transferred or resold.
- Organisations must represent and warrant that they are willing to
provide information to Bytes of Learning for the purposes of creating a
case study or testimonial on this product.
^ back to top