ENCLUDE Services Guidelines
- Quantity: Organizations may request as many services as they need.
- Budget: Organizations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible.
- Nonprofits only: Services are available only to qualifying nonprofits.
- Organization types: Only nonprofit organizations whose missions meet the Microsoft eligibility guidelines are eligible for services.
- Terms and conditions: Organizations that request ENCLUDEit Services must agree to the terms and conditions.
- Subscription termination: ENCLUDE Services reserves the right to terminate a subscription.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to ENCLUDE Services for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial.
- Service distribution:
- Services will be distributed to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell ENCLUDE Services.