Veritas Eligibility Rules & Restrictions
- Quantity: Organisations may request one of each product per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget: Organisations with annual operating budgets of $10 million or less are eligible for donated products in this program.
- All products in the programme are available to organisations which are: (1) approved bodies authorised for tax relief on donations; (2) charitable organisations registered with the CRA; (3) sports bodies with tax exemption; or (4) companies limited by guarantee registered with the CRO and operating on a non-profit basis for the public benefit.
- Organisation types: The following organisation types are not eligible to request donated products in this program.
- Some student groups or academic organisations
- Employee or membership benefit organisations
- Some social or recreational clubs
- Boy Scouts
- Organisations that support political parties or candidates
- Advocacy groups
- Faith-based organisations whose primary mission is religious
- Terms of service: Organisations that request Veritas products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this program.
- Case study: Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to Veritas for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organisations may not transfer or resell Veritas products.