DocuSign Donation Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Quantity: Organisations may request five Standard Edition products and five Business Pro Edition products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget: Organisations with annual operating budgets of $1 million or less are eligible for products in this programme.
- Charities only: Products in this programme are available only to organisations which are: (1) approved bodies authorised for tax relief on donations; (2) charitable organisations registered with the CRA; (3) sports bodies with tax exemption; or (4) companies limited by guarantee registered with the CRO and operating on a non-profit basis for the public benefit.
- Organization types: The following organization types are not eligible to request products in this programme.
- Legislative and political activity organisations
- Advocacy organisations
- Employee membership benefit organisations
- Religious organisations without a secular community designation. A secular designation is defined as an organisation separate from the church or religious organisation that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
- Existing customers: Organisations that already have a DocuSign subscription are not eligible for products in this programme.
- Terms of service: Organisations that request DocuSign products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this programme.
- Case study: Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to DocuSign for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme.
- Products will be distributed under this programme to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organisations may not transfer or resell DocuSign products.