Description: Office is the latest version of the Microsoft Office suite, an integrated collection of programmes and services designed to work together to enable optimised information work.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use the applications in the Office suite to:
· Create, share, and edit documents with colleagues in other locations
· Track and highlight data trends
· Broadcast documents and live presentations for an audience via their web browsers
Applications in This Suite
The Standard suite includes the following applications:
· Excel is a spread sheet application with data analysis and visualisation tools.
· OneNote is a note-taking application that allows various types of content to be shared among team members.
· Outlook with Business Contact Manager is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
· PowerPoint is a presentation graphics programme with capabilities for text effects, sound, and animation.
· Publisher s a desktop publishing programme that allows people with basic layout skills to create a wide variety of publications.
· SkyDrive Pro is an application that allows team members to collaborate by sharing files, participating in online meetings, and using collaboration tools in the cloud.
· Word 2013 is a full-featured word-processing programme.
· Cloud storage: With SkyDrive, you can securely store your documents in the cloud and edit them from anywhere.
· Themes and layouts: Prebuilt Office themes and SmartArt graphic layouts facilitate document design and help ensure a consistent appearance when creating Word documents, Excel spread sheets, and PowerPoint presentations.
· Web integration: With Office Web Apps, users at separate locations can co-author or edit the same file at the same time. These online applications are free companions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote that enable document access, sharing, and collaboration from any web browser.
· Multiple file format support: Most Office applications, including Word and Excel, can save or export files as PDF or XPS documents natively, without requiring you to download and install add-ons.
This product includes Service Pack 1.
32-Bit and x64 Versions
You can download Office 2013 installation files for either 32-bit or x64 systems.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office 2013, you can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
For help deciding which type of key to use, Microsoft offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office 2013.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product. After you download the software, learn how to install it or burn it to a disc for later use.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the first email you receive from TechSoup after reguesting this product.
.Expect three emails:
1. When your donation request has been approved, ENCLUDE will send a message to your organisationemail email address confirming the number of licenses you have requested. MAke sure the organisation email that is registered with ENCLUDE is up -to-date. Visit My Member Profile and verify the address in your active organisation profile.
2. Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organisation to the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
3. ENCLUDE will send an email with information about obtaining your license key and managing your donation at the VLSC. If you are new to the VLSC, you should wait for this email before you register there.
Under the Software Assurance programme, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
· 1-GHz (or higher) processor with SSE2 instruction set
· 1 GB or more RAM for 32-bit systems; 2 GB or more RAM for 64-bit systems
· 3 GB available hard-disk space
· 1,024 x 576-pixel (or higher) display
· Windows Server 2008; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2012
· Internet Explorer 8/9/10; Firefox 10 or later; Safari 5 or later; Chrome 17 or later
For some features or advanced functionality, see the full list of system requirements.