- Eligible organisations may request all of the following from SAP:
- Four SAP Business Objects software products per fiscal year (July 1 – June 30)
- This donation is available only to Irish registered Charities as granted by the Office of the Revenue Commissioners.
- Donated products will be distributed to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- SAP Business Objects products are not available for distribution to certain education-related institutions including faculty groups, associations for alumni, and parent-teacher groups, organisations that support political parties or candidates, religious organisations (except for those with a secular community designation), professional associations, labor/fraternal associations, professional sports groups (except certain clubs, community centers, and recreational facilities), hospitals or hospital support, nursing homes, health care provider associations or registries (except certain health plans), health insurance, scientific research (except for research of diseases or other medical research), or conferences.
- Donation recipients must be willing and able to provide information to SAP for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this product.
- Organisations must abide by the terms and conditions outlined in the SAP Software License and Related Services Agreement.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- SAP Business Objects products may not be transferred or resold.
|SAP CSR Software License Agreement.pdf||193.34 KB|