Mailshell Eligibility Criteria
- The Mailshell Donation Programme is currently available to eligible Irish organisations with non-profit status as granted by the Office of the Revenue Commissioners.
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to eligible organisations only, not to individuals, and within the Mailshell Guidelines.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in oder to receive donations.
- Organisations may request up to 100 donated Mailshell licenses per fiscal year (1st July - 30th June).
- Licenses include one year of software updates.
- Mailshell products may not be transferred or resold.
Please see Mailshell FAQs for further information.