Bytes of Learning Eligibility Criteria
The Bytes of Learning donation programme at Enclude provides keyboarding instruction software to eligible organisations throughout Ireland.
You can use UltraKey to improve the keyboarding skills of your organisation's constituents or staff.
If eligible, your organisation may receive one donated product within a fiscal year (1st July to 30th June).
- Donated product will be distributed under this programme to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- This donation is available to organisations which are: (1) approved bodies authorised for tax relief on donations; (2) charitable organisations registered with the CRA; (3) sports bodies with tax exemption; or (4) companies limited by guarantee registered with the CRO and operating on a non-profit basis for the public benefit.
- Each qualifying organisation may request a single donation within a fiscal year (1 July – 30 June).
- Donations are available to organisations with annual budgets of €740,000 or less.
- Donations are not available for distribution to:
- Educational institutions; however, donations are available to schools for the disabled, parent-teacher groups, student housing organisations, student exchange programmes, and similar organisations.
- Advocacy groups except for those explicitly working in human rights; drug, alcohol, and firearm policy; ecology and conservation; racial integration; or population control.
- Computer refurbishing programmes.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Bytes of Learning donated licenses may not be transferred or resold.
- Organisations must represent and warrant that they are willing to provide information to Bytes of Learning for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this product.