Adobe Eligibility Criteria
All products in the programme are available to organisations which are: (1) approved bodies authorised for tax relief on donations; (2) charitable organisations registered with the CRA; (3) sports bodies with tax exemption; or (4) companies limited by guarantee registered with the CRO and operating on a non-profit basis for the public benefit.
- Organisations may request up to four donated products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Organisations may request an unlimited number of individual Creative Cloud memberships.
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of $2.5 million or less are eligible for Acrobat Pro 2017 products.
- All other products are available to organizations with annual operating budgets of any size.
- Organization types:
- All organisation types are eligible for products in this program.
- Terms of service: Organisations that request Adobe products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Case study: Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to Adobe for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Donated products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Discounted rates will be distributed to individuals of qualifying organisations only.
- Recipient organisations may not transfer or resell Adobe products.