Box Eligibility and Restrictions
- Donated product will be distributed under this programme to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- One donation may be requested within the lifetime of an organisation.
- Donations may not be used to renew existing Box subscriptions.
- This donation is available to organisations with operating budgets of any size.
- This donation is available to organisations which are: (1) approved bodies authorised for tax relief on donations; (2) charitable organisations registered with the CRA; (3) sports bodies with tax exemption; or (4) companies limited by guarantee registered with the CRO and operating on a non-profit basis for the public benefit.
- This donation will not be made available to the following types of organisations:
- Education Institutions, including primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities and trade schools
- Hospitals, organisations involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organization
- Credit union
- Government agencie
- Loan or credit reporting organisation
- Employee or membership benefit organisation
- Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to Box.org for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Box.org products may not be transferred or resold.