Access is a relational database management system that helps information workers track and report information.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one in the Microsoft Title Groups document. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organisations
If you have database experience, you can use Access to:
- Maintain a database of information on members, donors, and other constituents
- Convert data to reports and forms
- Automate data processing without writing any code
- Templates: Access includes prebuilt solutions that you can modify and adapt to your needs.
- Forms and reports: You can design and create professional forms and reports based on the fields in your databases.
- Tool development: Expression Builder and Macro Designer allow you to add automation and complex expressions without writing any code.
- Web access: When connected with SharePoint Server, you can post your databases online and access, view, and edit them from the web. Users without Access software can open web forms and reports in a web browser and synchronize their changes automatically.
- Data import: Access can connect to and import data from external sources, such as other Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, ODBC sources, and SQL Server database.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office suites and applications, organisations can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organisations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
For help deciding which type of key to use, Microsoft offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office 2013.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from ENCLUDEit after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, ENCLUDE will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with ENCLUDEit is up-to-date. Visit My Member Profile and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from ENCLUDEit to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.