Admin Fee: €9.00
- See Office system requirements.
- Microsoft installation technologies:
- Office applications that are version 2019 or later must be installed using Microsoft Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Click-to-Run technology is the same technology that is used to install the Office applications that are included with Office 365 subscriptions.
- You can't install multiple Office products on a computer if the products are the same version but use different installation technologies. In some cases, you also can't install two different versions of Click-to-Run applications on the same computer. For more information, see Microsoft Office support.
- Link tables to databases from other Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, Windows SharePoint Services sites, ODBC (open database connectivity) data sources, SQL Server databases, and other data sources.
- Modify reports with real-time visual feedback and save various views for different audiences.
- Quickly enter common types of data detected automatically by Access.
- Integrate with Windows SharePoint Services (requires additional server software) as a rich client interface, to manage data, and to share it on the Web.
Obtaining This Product