Description: Office 2013 is the latest version of the Microsoft Office suite, an integrated collection of programmes and services designed to work together to enable optimised information work. The Professional Plus suite includes three applications not included with the Standard suite.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use the applications in the Office suite to:
· Create, share, and edit documents with colleagues in other locations
· Track and highlight data trends
· Broadcast documents and live presentations for an audience via their web browsers
· Consolidate communications services to reduce costs
Applications in This Suite
The Professional Plus suite includes the following applications:
· Access 2013 is a relational database management system that helps information workers track and report information.
· Excel 2013 is a spread sheet application with data analysis and visualisation tools.
· InfoPath 2013 is an information-gathering programme using electronic forms deployed through web browsers, email messages, or mobile devices.
· Lync 2013 is a unified communications client that works in conjunction with Lync Server. Lync enables users to talk to each other using instant messaging, voice, or video and to switch back and forth between modes.
· OneNote 2013 is a note-taking application that allows various types of content to be shared among team members.
· Outlook 2013 with Business Contact Manager is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
· PowerPoint 2013 is a presentation graphics programme with capabilities for text effects, sound, and animation.
· Publisher 2013 is a desktop publishing programme that allows people with basic layout skills to create a wide variety of publications.
· SkyDrive Pro is an application that allows team members to collaborate by sharing files, participating in online meetings, and using collaboration tools in the cloud.
· Word 2013 is a full-featured word-processing programme.
· Cloud storage: With SkyDrive, you can securely store your documents in the cloud and edit them from anywhere.
· Themes and layouts: Prebuilt Office themes and SmartArt graphic layouts facilitate document design and help ensure a consistent appearance when creating Word documents, Excel spread sheets, and PowerPoint presentations.
· Web integration: With Office Web Apps, users at separate locations can co-author or edit the same file at the same time. These online applications are free companions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote that enable document access, sharing, and collaboration from any web browser.
· Multiple file format support: Most Office applications, including Word and Excel, can save or export files as PDF or XPS documents natively, without requiring you to download and install add-ons.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office 2013, you can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
For help deciding which type of key to use, Microsoft offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office 2013.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the first email you receive from the ENCLUDEit Technology Donations Programme after requesting this product.
Expect three emails:
1. When your donation request has been approved, ENCLUDE will send a message to your organization email address confirming the number of licenses you have requested.
2. Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
3. ENCLUDE will send an email with information about managing your donation at the VLSC. If you are new to the VLSC, you should wait for this email before you register there.
Under the Software Assurance programme, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
· 1-GHz (or higher) processor with SSE2 instruction set
· 1 GB or more RAM for 32-bit systems; 2 GB or more RAM for 64-bit systems
· 3 GB available hard-disk space
· 1,024 x 576-pixel (or higher) display
· Windows Server 2008; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2012
· Internet Explorer 8/9/10; Firefox 10 or later; Safari 5 or later; Chrome 17 or later
For some features or advanced functionality, see the full list of system requirements.